Design the Future Economic Informatics Society Based on Power of Signal Processing.
State-of-art Multimedia Signal Processing Technology
In Kawabata Laboratory / Zemi (Data-Driven Signal Dynamics), we educate and research on multimedia signal processing based on economic informatics.
- Coming Soon!… Assoc. Prof. Kawabata will have presented in the 30th International Display Workshops (IDW’23) held at TOKI MESSE Niigata Convention Center, Niigata, Japan on December 6-8, 2023.
- September 9… Assoc. Prof. Kawabata has finished participation and presentation on September 6, 2023 in the 22nd Forum on Information Technology (FIT2023) held at Nakamozu Campus, Osaka Metropolitan University, Osaka, Japan on September 6-8, 2023.
- September 2… Today, Assoc. Prof. Kawabata has finished participation in the Joint Conference of Hokuriku chapters of Electrical and information Societies 2023 (JHES2023) held at online (Kanazawa Institute of Technology, Kanazawa, Japan).
- August 25… One international conference proceeding has been published to IEEExplore (CPS) presented in The 2023 International Conference on Computer Graphics and Image Processing (CGIP2023) on January 2023 in Tokai University, Tokyo, Japan. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/10221851
- August 4… Today, Assoc. Prof. Kawabata’s one submission technical summary has been accepted to the 30th International Display Workshops (IDW’23) held at TOKI MESSE Niigata Convention Center, Niigata, Japan.
- May 11… One international conference paper presented by Associate Professor Dr. Kawabata in IDW’22 has been open to the public (same as open access). https://doi.org/10.36463/idw.2022.0709
- April 7… Mr. Nakazawa (Department of Economic Informatics, B3) joins to Kawabata Laboratory / Zemi (Data-Driven Signal Dynamics). Welcome!
- April 1… Today, Dr. Kawabata arrived to the Department of Economic Informatics, Faculty of Economic Informatics, Kanazawa Gakuin University as an Associate Professor. I am educating and researching on multimedia signal processing based on economic informatics. Kawabata Laboratory / Zemi (Data-Driven Signal Dynamics) has been started. Best regards.
- The web page of Computational Imaging Lab (Archive) is this.